I was not disappointed, with a couple of tweaks this could be the perfect everyday dress. I made a muslin first and made a few changes - I took it in a little and changed the darts (they could still do with a little fixing). It is not loose and it is not tight and hangs beautifully. I think this might be due to the lawn (from Spotlight) I used and the bias cut. I love the bias cut, but I am not a big fan of putting zips into anything bias cut. I didn't take any pictures of the back, but it is not good, very, very wavy. If you have any tips I'd love to hear them!! I'm wondering if I should just change the zip to a side zip, at least my arms might hide it. I need to do something about the facing too, it keeps flipping out which annoys me, it probably just needs tacking down in a few spots.
I have been wearing it all day and it is amazingly comfortable. It is quite warm too and it is really nice to wear in this weather. I think it would be great with a little cardi over the top too and boots when it is cooler so I can see it being a very versatile pattern. I just need to deal with the zip.