Thursday, January 15, 2009

A New Hat

I started off making a tulip style hat for myself last night and it just wasn't working. So I cut it all up and added a little band and brim and I think it is much better. Milly seemed to approve.

I used the same fabrics in a different order on the inside.

I finished some frilly pants for Grace before we went to Albany. They put them back on as soon as they are washed and dried so I'm sure I'll be making more of them soon.


My house has been a little quieter since Christmas. A trampoline now takes up a big chunk of lawn which is quite handy as it was getting brown and is not that pretty in summer. I have found a new good thing about daylight saving - when the children are all asleep I can go jumping.

5 comments:

Jenny said...

Cute as hats and frilly pants and your girls are gorgeous as ever-trampoline sounds like fun:)

Abby and Stephanie said...

Can middle aged women wear frilly pants? Those are so cute. Darling hat for a darling girl.

Philigry said...

love the hat!

Sue said...

Those frilly pants look so cute on your girls. How much fun for them bouncing on the trampoline too, I am sure they get tired for bed much easier.

Jodie said...

What a gorgeous hat!!!! The frilly pants are just too cute aswell...

Jodie :)