Saturday, April 29, 2006

Autumn

It is definetely looking like Autumn here (feeling like winter already to me though). We have had a few rainy days and I am starting to get a bit panicky about being stuck in the house all day with the girls. They are not going to be happy if they can't get out and see the world. My frog sold!! I am pretty excited about my first etsy sale. So I finished another and also finished a bear and a rabbit which I have put in there.

I have been playing around with stuff for backtack. I have made piles of fabric, had decided on what to make and then I saw some finished pointy kittens and they didn't look as daunting as before so maybe I'll change my mind. I am totally stuck though on adding the buttons and embroidery. Once I figure that out it will all be ok.

No comments: