Monday, March 06, 2006

Sheep

This is the end of my animal making frenzy. I should have a good stockpile for all the babies that are due. I have managed a couple more elephants and then I thought I'd make a little sheep from an Aranzi Aronzo book. Pretty cute, but that furry wool stuff was not that much fun to work with. It definetely needs something a bit thinner.

Grace has learnt how to pull herself up and she is pretty happy with herself. The girls went to a birthday party yesterday and had their first bit of fairy bread. They loved it. Grace tried to shove a whole piece in their mouth and sucked all the sugar off and spat the bread out. Amelia has really gotten the hang of commando crawling. She is doing a nice job of keeping the floorboards polished.

1 comment:

Gina said...

How cute! And boy, can I related to the name of your blog.