Monday, June 22, 2015

Liberty Docs and Steam Punk Blocks

I had my sewing time all planned yesterday, everything was all set up to make myself a coat, but I couldn't get this idea out of my head. I had seen a little Japanese cross stitch of a boot and I immediately thought of making a Liberty Doc Marten so here it is.
I used some scraps of Liberty left over from making Olive a dress and the black is Sketch by Timeless Treasures.
It's freezing and cold today so back to making that coat.
I've finished my Steam Punk Blocks. I've just got to decide on the sashing fabric and I can sew them all together!


2 comments:

Plum Cox said...

Love that Liberty DM! Love your steam punk blocks too!

Jodie said...

the Dm block is awesome. Just wondering about that bag in your header Kate, is it your pattern? or someone elses?