Tuesday, March 03, 2015

Jalie 3355 and 3352

If you are looking for money when buying patterns you really can't go past Jalie. Each pattern has sizing for 2yr olds up to adults and they make really good patterns for basics like t-shirts, sweat pants and hoodies.  The patterns come on heavy paper so it's easy to trace of the sizes you need without destroying the pattern.
 We had a few chilly mornings this weekend and I realized Olive needed a few new jumpers. I used Jalie 3355 and some fabric from Spotlight with ribbing from Crafty Mamas.
 

 A few weeks ago I tried Jalie 3352. This pattern has quite a bit of ease which I didn't realize until I made it up with some red and white stripe that came from Spotlight. This fabric doesn't have a lot of drape so looked awful in this pattern and I had to take it in quite a bit to make it wearable.  I really like the shape of it though and the longer back. I will be definitely making some for winter with sleeves.

 

1 comment:

Sulfamethoxazole and Trimethoprim Dosage said...

Nice Post. I Like Your Post.