As soon as I saw the pockets on the Tessuti Pia Dress I knew I wanted to make one. I was slightly put off by the amount of pages I would have to print out, but then I discovered that you can print A0 pages at Officeworks and that the Pia dress came with A0 PDF as well as a print at home PDF. I think it cost $4 a page which was well worth it.
I used some black fabric from the stash which I think came from Spotlight on the clearance rack a while ago, I am not sure what is it, but it is not cotton, maybe viscose or rayon. I made a few changes to the pattern. I knew it would be too long so I cut off about inches before I started. After I had sewn all the seams I tried it on and added a couple of darts under the arm as there was a lot of fabric there and was was gaping. I took a bit off the shoulders as they were too wide for me (I really should have cut a smaller size and done an FBA) and then I made a long dart either side of the centre back seam to give it a little bit of shape.
I am not sure it is the most flattering dress, but it is so comfortable and perfect to wear in the really hot weather we have been having and I really do love the pockets and it is a very clever pattern with good instructions.