Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Summer Sewing

 It's hard to believe the summer holidays are almost over, it feels like we only just started them. There hasn't been a lot of time for sewing this summer, but I did manage a few things over the weekend for the girls.
A new jumpsuit for Olive - from Ottobre 4/2011 (yes again!).
 McCalls 6733, which I have made before, for the twins. The straps are meant to be attached at the back, but I made them a little longer so they could tie them at the neck.
McCalls 6951 for Eva. This was the first time I have made this pattern and as it goes up to size 14 I am sure I will be making a few more of these. It goes together really well and the instructions are good.
The back is quite long, but that is easy to fix if the girls want it a little shorter.
Crossing fingers I can get a little time to sew a Sutton blouse I cut out last night for me.

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Seriously cute photo there Cross Olive !!

Abby and Stephanie said...

I totally agree with Jodie! Love Eva's red checked top with her jeans shorts. Before you know it those girls will all be sewing their own clothes, right?

Sue said...

Your girls must have the most beautiful wardrobes full of your clothes. They are growing up and looking quite cute!

eva said...

THERE you are!!!!! Welcome back - i've missed you.
Holy Moly Olive and Eva have grown..

lovely & cute outfits for both of them!!
xo
eva - the other one..

Janine said...

Eva? How did she get all grown up and gorgeous? Seems like last time she was like little Olive!