After seeing so many great Lola dresses around I made one. I printed it out a couple of weeks ago, but sticking it together can only be done at night now Olive spends her days destroying everything. I finally did it the other night. Organising the pattern took nearly as long as sewing it. It really is a great pattern, all the pieces fit perfectly, the explanations are clear and as it can all be done on the overlocker it is quite quick to make.
I used some fabric I found on the clearance table at Spotlight, no idea what it is, I don't love it, but it was less than $5m, so great for trying a new pattern.
I love the big pockets on it, but not sure I'll use them, I think I would like to try and make one without the pockets or the band at the bottom.
This was my first time sewing a pattern from a Victory pattern, I really enjoyed it and I'd have no hesitation in trying another one.