Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Raspberry and White Chocolate Muffins

2 cups SR flour
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup castor sugar
approx 100g melted butter
approx 1/2 cup natural yoghurt (use good stuff - I like the premium natural from Mundella)
approx 1/2 - 3/4 cup milk
approx 1/2 white choc chips
approx 1/2 - 3/4 cup frozen raspberries.
Mix and cook at 180 degrees C for approx 20 minutes.

Yes a lot of approximate measurements because I didn't measure any of these things, just threw in the amount that looked right. They turned out quite tasty. Well I didn't hear any complaining from the little people and that is usually a good thing.
Now the little people are in bed I am getting back to this pile of cutting and sewing.


A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Raspberries and whie chocolate are a winning combination! I must try these over the school hols.

Tracie said...

These sound delicious. I will be trying them out for sure!

Also, just wanted to let you know I used one of your tutorials for a skirt for my daughter and posted a link to your blog on my blog post today. You are so talented! Thanks for the inspiration!!!


Chookyblue...... said...

made the last cake you chared and it was beautiful so will have to get some supplies.........

Jenny said...

Mmmmm my kind of flavours-hope you got lots of sewing done

Corrie said...

ohhhh yesssss looks good! delicious!!!
thanks for sharing!

Sandrine said...

That sound delicious!!and very much like me I never really measure anything...Thanks for sharing it is school hol here so will try!;)xx