Saturday, June 27, 2009

Finished Little Quilt

I have finished binding the little quilt and it is ready to send to its new home. The sun finally came out for a few minutes so I could take pictures. It is slightly more 'green' than I wanted it to be, but I do love all the bright colours in it.
Thanks for all your scarf love. More pictures when it has dried. I wish I had thought of the fantastic colour combination, but I think I saw it here first. I used hald a skein of Socks that Rock Watermelon Tourmaline and half a skein of Farmhouse, both lightweight.

11 comments:

jacquie said...

how bright and cheery!!

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Wow Kate! You're rockin' it with all the finished projects! Well done. xox

Sue said...

Love the green quilt Kate, beautiful.

One Flew Over said...

A really impressive quilt Kate! Love it.

Annie said...

That's a beautiful green quilt and I love the one on your header too.

Novi On The Go said...

What a wonderful quilt! I like the happy colors too. Thanks also for sharing your scarf color inspiration.

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Well done on yet another quilt! I don't think you can have too much green. Could you possibly help answer a question for me? I'm wondering if I can quilt a single sized quilt on a regular sewing machine? Will it fit under? I'm going to do straight line stitching, nothing fancy for my first one! Thanks, Sarah

Sandrine said...

Lovely;)This green fabric you use is beautiful!

Sarah - Red Gingham said...

Thanks so much for your help! I'm feeling much better now. Was freeking out that all that time spent making 9 squares would be wasted.

Ruth said...

Lovely and bright! Well done :-)

Ruth xx

Thimbleanna said...

It's adorable Kate! I love the stars and your happy, bright colors!