Monday, May 26, 2008

Craft Fair

I made it to the craft fair. I am glad I was there early as it was quite difficult to get the pram around after a couple of hours. Eva didn't want to sleep either so after a few hours we left and wandered around the city. Not before I spent most of my money at Amitie. My favourite find was these gorgeous fabrics I think they are Japanese, but there is no selvege with writing on any of the bits I bought. If anyone knows who makes them I'd love to know.
Some more shoes arrived from from Melissa today. I think these are my favourite so far. You can't go wrong with red poppies.
I finally found some more of this material last week and grabbed the last 2 metres of it. I think this is one of my favourite ever fabrics.

17 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Kate, I am just this minute cutting out the fabrics that you have bought from Amitie. I have the selvedge details for you. They are
'Megumi Sakakibara Collection' and then the words 'Megu le * nuho'

Hope that helps you.

Michelle said...

Oh, I love the shoes from Melissa, and that fabric is great as well!

Anonymous said...

oh those fabrics, and those shoes, and oh, I need little shoes too ;)

Anonymous said...

So glad you made it to the Craft fair. Don't know how you did it with a pram?
Love the fabrics and shoes. I can see that red fabric in some of your bags I'm sure.

Nicole said...

those poppies are perfect and the red is too! what will it be? i'm also curious to see what you will make of the fabric you got at the fair!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful fabric! I am glad you got to get out for the day. The shoes are great too. I should probably find a pattern for those.

Marina said...

Hi Kate. I've also got some little shoes from Melissa just waiting for my no. 2 (6 weeks and counting). Hope all is going well with you. The red fabric is superb.

Anonymous said...

I too made it to the craft fair and spent my $ at Amitie buying the same fabric!! Wish we had that shop in the west dont you? It was the first time I have been to a fair, what did you think of it??

industrialpoppy said...

These fabrics are awesome-wish I could find the same where I am!

raining sheep said...

Beautiful fabrics and oh my! the cutest shoes - I love the fabric they are made of.

Selina said...

Beautiful fabric and great shoes.

Anonymous said...

lovely shoes and great fabric!!!!

periwinkle said...

Glad you had a good time even if the little one didn't sleep. lovely fabrics and gorgeous little shoes
Lisa x

sewtakeahike said...

What a score Kate! Your fabrics and the little poppy shoes are so cute!

Mette (Mettuska) said...

Oh, beautiful fabrics you have bought!

Gina said...

LOve, Love, love your fabrics and the booties are so sweet.

Anonymous said...

great fabrics.
[i can see why you love it.]