Friday, December 07, 2007

A trip to the Wiggles

It seemed like a great idea 6 months ago. Tickets to the Wiggles in Perth - the actual concert was not too bad and the girls loved it. I just don't think I thought about the rest. I'm soooo glad I got Mum to come and help me get there and back. I'm not sure what I was thinking when I planned to do the rest of the Christmas shopping in Perth I hadn't done on the internet or made. The big shops were just too much for the girls especially combined with the chocolate milk we kept feeding them so they wouldn't scream at us constantly. Even a short trip to get more vegetable seedlings didn't end well. But we are home and they were so tired today they had a big nap which meant I could watch the end of this and not think for a couple of hours.

A couple of pretty packages from Aunty Cookie and Kirinco made me feel better too.


8 comments:

Unknown said...

lol you took the girls to Perth, and I thought Jada in Bridgetown was bad enough. Did you see Amanda

Sue said...

What gorgeous fabrics you got. I am glad the girls liked the Wiggles. My kids never liked them much, although Isabelle loves Hi5 and I took her to their concert when she was 3 and she loved it. They were really very good too.

Anonymous said...

Wow the Wiggles! My daughter loved them and when we came back home to England they were what she missed most! We even got to see them twice here. Great packages too, fabulous fabric.

Anonymous said...

Ha! We did The Wiggles a couple of years ago and all I kept thinking to myself was 'what on earth am I doing here?' Glad you survived.

I can totally relate to the sugared up kids to survive the shopping! Hope you got everything you needed!!

Philigry said...

oh kate, the wiggles, my kids would die! you must be so tired. take so more time to rest!

Jade said...

Oof, braving the shopping crowds with kiddos isn't fun. We had to leave the bub with grandma today, while we did the christmas shopping....what a godsend! Otherwise I'd be feeding her chocolate, too, just to keep her busy.

Kris said...

Love the contents of your packages. Very beautiful!

Chara Michele said...

Oh my that sounds like quite the trip... Lovely fabrics!