Thursday, July 20, 2006

Home Again

We are back from another trip around the countryside. We went to Perth for the weekend to see Chris's family and celebrate David's 60th birthday. The girls held up pretty well at the party considering that there were a lot of new faces for them there.
After Perth we headed to the farm to Mum and Dad's for a few days. My sister Jane and her husband came too which was great.
A couple of pics from the trip. Nanna Jean and Amelia.

Chris and Grace. Grace had to be pushed all the way to the car after the party.
Cupcakes for playgroup today. These may look pretty basic compared to the cupcakes here and here, but this was a big effort for me. Lucky I had Mum and my sister Jane to look after the girls, otherwise they would never have been made.

2 comments:

Ali said...

Your cupcakes are so cute! Like the new banner too (am I slow on the uptake? It IS new isn't it?)

Cupcake Queen said...

Two Little Banshees:
I think your cupcakes are adorable! They look good enough to eat! When can I come over?