Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hairpins

It's raining again today. It is so nice to have some rain and to know that a lot of farmers are finally getting some, but it means another day stuck inside and wet washing draped around the house.
We had a day like this on Monday and I really needed to get to the shops. We finally made it later in the day, but as soon as we got there it started raining again and by the time I got the girls back into the car it was pouring. And then the car wouldn't start - the battery was really dead. I think the girls knew I wanted to scream so they did it for me. Lucky school had finished so Chris and a friend came to the rescue.
I finally got around to making some hair clips. The big ones on the right for me and the little ones for the girls - they match some pants I made for them. We'll see if they stay in their hair for more than 30 seconds.
An action shot of Grace walking - she thinks she's pretty clever. Poor Amelia gets on her knees and slides along. I think she thinks she's walking too.

No comments: