Monday, June 26, 2017

Dutch Label Review

I've never been good at labelling my quilts, but this year I've been thinking it would be nice to have something small on the back of my quilts saying who made them. I'd seen lovely labels around the blogosphere from The Dutch Label Shop so when the lovely Abby contacted me a while ago asking if I wanted to try them I said yes!
The website is really easy to navigate and it is really easy to play around and design different labels. You can choose from basic woven labels (which is what I did) or adding your own logo to the labels. They also do care labels, hang tags and stock labels - so it's a bit of a one stop shop if you are making and selling clothing. 
You can choose from quite a large range of sizes, colours, fonts and symbols if you opt for the basic woven labels - so they are not really basic at all. 
 I hand sewed these onto the backs of my quilts. I think they are the medium size which aren't too small on the back of a quilt and won't be too big on clothes. They are also fairly soft for labels and aren't itchy like some labels I have used in the past on clothes. I really like these labels and I'm glad I am finally labelling my quilts. 
If you would like to try some labels for yourself the Dutch Label Shop are offering a 15% discount for the next 30 days - enter the code twolittlebanshees15 at the checkout.

Full Disclosure: I received the labels from The Dutch Label Shop free of charge. All opinions and thoughts are my own.

No comments: