Monday, July 27, 2015

Patterns to Sew Again

I've made all of these patterns before and they have all been worn over and over so I've made them all again.
I found this grey ponte on the bargain rack at Spotlight last week for $3m. There was the exact amount left on the roll for another Stylearc Marie Jacket. It is worth spending time digging around the bargain racks there you never know what is hidden down the bottom.
A bright red Stylearc Fiona. I used some wool jersey from the stash. These cardigans are so comfortable and are great over dresses, skirts or jeans.
 Jalie 3352 is a great t-shirt pattern, I love the lower hemline at the back and it is so quick to make.
 I know I'll be making the Jalie t-shirt again. I'm not sure how many of the Stylearc jackets and cardigans I need, but I'm not going to rule out making more if I find the right fabric.


2 comments:

Nell said...

You are so clever! I have always been too scared to sew stretch fabrics. I bought all the stuff to make a dress but haven't had to guts to try it yet.

Abby and Stephanie said...

New wardrobe...coming right up! You make awesome stuff.