Monday, September 29, 2014

Summer Sewing

A little more summer sewing for the girls. It has been winter again for the last few days, but the weather forecast is promising some warmer weather for the school holidays. We are all crossing our fingers!
 From Ottobre 4/2011. I have used this pattern before and I love it. I never get tired of shirring.
I made some overalls using the same pattern. I bought this fabric from Birch in New York. It is lovely to touch.
 A Geranium dress for Eva. I'd shown her this pattern before and she showed no interest until I made one for Olive then she insisted I make one immediately. It's a perfect pattern for this fabric which is Dream On by Urban Chicks for Moda a few years ago.


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh these are fabulous! I love those little overalls. I have it on my must-make list to make the little man some clothes this summer - will be interesting to see how I go. Need to make him a hat first I think... Love these!!!

Suzy said...

They're all so pretty and summery. I love that Dream On fabric line.

Anita said...

I love the fabrics and colours for the clothing, how very cute! The buttons are sweet too.
Cheers, Anita.