Sunday, February 24, 2013

Esprit Folk - le debardeur

A warm vest was probably not the best thing to be knitting in the heat the last couple of months, but I wanted something quite quick to knit that I would see progress on in my little bit of knitting time.
I used a skein of Cascade Ecological Wool and there is lots left over, more than enough for a hat. This was a simple knit, but there was enough to keep me interested, but not too much in my sleep deprived state (thanks to non-sleeping Olive). The rest of the details are on ravelry.






6 comments:

Jan said...

The vest is darling. It'll get a lot of use during the Fall and Winter.

Sue said...

The vest is so pretty and I love it with the floral shirt underneath too.

Thimbleanna said...

That's ADORABLE! I love the buttons you've chosen. Too bad it wouldn't look that cute on a grown woman LOL!

Di said...

This is beautiful. I love the pattern.

bec said...

Love it! And what that adorbs shirt underneath it? Lovely!

Christine said...

Somehow I missed this post. The vest is so cute. And the buttons are truly perfect. I just started a little shrug for my girl. It looks like a fast project which is good because I need it finished by Easter.