The nappy I made last month fits Olive pretty well at the moment. I won't say it is perfect, I think it might be nearly impossible to make the perfect all in one cloth nappy which never leaks, but so far this pattern is doing well. I have made a few more and they are much better fitting and a lot smaller than the traditional cloth nappies you have to fold yourself (we do have quite a few of these and use them). We have had a couple that leak so we are going to use an extra cover over the top and see if this stops it. We used Tots Bots covers with Eva and I can count on one hand the number of times they leaked and this was usually when we didn't put it on right. I am pretty happy with these though, they aren't hard to sew (just a little boring to sew to be honest) and it is much cheaper to make these than buy them, so I will definitely be making more and using them.