I do love a long Weekend and we just had a great one in Albany. It was really nice to get away and despite the rain, colds and other sickness we all had a great time. We spent the day in the Porongurups with my sister's family which my girls loved and Chris and I both had birthdays. I have used mine the last few weeks as an excuse to get a few quilting books I have been wanting so I thought I would share what is on my bedside table.
- I finished the Hunger Games for bookclub. I didn't love it, but I am pretty sure I would of as a teenager.
- I am loving the Omnivore's Dilemma - lots to think about.
- The Pilates Pregnancy is great when it is raining and I can't get out for a walk.
- Modern Minimal and the new Denyse Schmidt - so much inspiration
- Sunday Morning Quilts and Quilting Modern - more inspiration. I am really loving the different quilting in all of these quilts and it is inspiring me to try some different quilting. I am also cleaning out my scraps and sorting them.