I finished my miniature version of Sarah Fielke's Made in Cherry. I have always wanted to make a lone star quilt, but the thought of all those y seams has always put me off. This pattern is so much easier and gives a similar look.
I wanted to use up some scraps and make a small enough size to hang on the wall so my squares are all 2 1/2" and my centre square is only 8 squares across instead of 10. The finished size is 32". I did machine sew the binding, it was definitely easier and looks a bit better on the back than the first one I did.
There is a quilt-along going on over at Pins and Bobbins if you want to join in.