Thursday, September 08, 2011


All of a sudden Upmarket is only three weeks away so I have been sewing. My pile of felt has been turned into a pile of elephants.
Two little quilt tops have been made. Now I might have a little break and knit in the sun on the verandah while Eva makes mud pies in the sand pit.


A Christy Production said...

Gah! I love those elephants so much! I really should try to make some myself. They probably wouldn't look as schookums as yours though!

Make sure you join into my wool giveaway too!

Lurline said...

Those little elephants are just gorgeous - hope to see you at Upmarket!
Hugs - Lurline♥

Jenny said...

Love your elephants too and those litle quilts are gorgeous. You have been vey busy. Knitting in the sun sounds lovely

Stacey said...

Eee, I used to have an elephant like that when I was little! LOVE THEM!