Monday, March 05, 2007

Yummy Yarn

It's going to be another really hot day today, it seems funny knowing that as I sit here in a jumper, but I guess that is March for you. We had a pretty relaxing Sunday - can't say the same for Saturday, we went to Bunbury and freakily enough had as much fun as Amanda did. I am just really glad I didn't go by myself earlier in the week like I was going to.
I did discover another good thing about twins though. If you are carrying one screaming child around people just look at you like you are a horrible parent and have a horrible child, but if there is two of you carrying identical screaming children people smile at you and say "aren't they cute".
So here are some lovely pictures
Sock yarn from The Knittery.

Roving from Ewe Give Me the Knits. Both in Australia. Yeh!!

3 comments:

leslie said...

ooooooh, i'm digging the top two - gorgeous colours!

Ali said...

So THAT'S where I'm going wrong - clearly I need twins!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link Kate, I appreciate it :-)