Wednesday, May 24, 2006


Chris thinks I have a textile fetish and I can't find any evidence to prove him wrong. It was all beginning to creep into everything and he hadn't seen the kitchen table for weeks. So I had to have a bit of a clean up. Here is some proof that I do use it, some little dresses for the girls.
Some bargain retro fabric I just couldn't live without.
My current favourite pile - Liberty lawn.
There is also still a big pile of little bits of Indian silk, but can't work out how to take a good photo of silk, it never looks as good as it does in real life.


Megan said...

Liberty lawn, oh yum. They're all yum!

sooz said...

Those Libarty spots on the right - I love them! I saw this in a shop a few years ago at an extremely unaffordable price and been dreaming of it ever since. Hope you make something GREAT from it!