Wednesday, March 22, 2017

On The Go Backpack

I think this might be the perfect kids backpack! Its the On The Go Backpack by Heather Bailey, which I bought after seeing it in Heather's booth at Quilt Market last May. 
Eva chose the fabrics (this is where having a large stash is very useful) and I whipped it up while she was at school one day. The instructions were very clear it went together perfectly. She loves it, it was used immediately, and think a couple the other girls might want one. If you want to make a backpack I highly recommend this pattern!





SaveSave

3 comments:

Brenda said...

I love the backpack! Everything you make is beautiful.

Abby and Stephanie said...

Great style and wonderful fabric combination. Lucky Eva. Oh and I spy darling pom poms on her sleeves. :o)

Hitch and Thread said...

Gorgeous! Love your fabric combo. Did you manage to get a PDF pattern or is yours a paper one?