Sunday, June 26, 2016

Road Trip Case

The Noodlehead Road Trip case has been on my list to make for ages and I finally got around to it this week. I am thinking about starting a big English Paper Piecing project and I think this will be perfect to keep everything in and to cart around with me
I used some new Kokka fabric I bought at Quilt Market for the outside and various scraps for the inside. I loved everything about making this project, except the vinyl, it stuck and stretched out despite using using a teflon foot, but it is done now and I know this bag will get a lot of use.

Our little town is so lucky to have a shop full of wonderful hand made things. They have just moved down the road and the new shop is amazing. If you are near Bridgetown, you definitely need to stop and have a look!

3 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Love the mix of fabrics you used. Vinyl is stuff that makes you swear. Oy! What a wonderful shop to have locally. It looks so inviting and I love the look of the outside so I imagine it holds many treasures inside.

Vicky said...

Didn't realise you lived in Bridgie, my SIL and family live there :)

Kate said...

It's a small world!