I can't seem to say no to a shirt dress pattern and when I saw this one on Bootstrap Fashion I ordered it, printed it and found some fabric immediately. I made a quick muslin and I couldn't believe how well it fit. I think the only alteration was to shorten the sleeves a little and take a tiny bit off the waist. I don't really like pockets with flaps so I used the pockets from the Grainline Archer shirt. There were no markings to show where to place the pockets so I had a guess and I think they are ok.
It has you cut one yoke, but every shirt I made has had two so I cut an extra and attached them with the 'burrito' method. I could not make out the placket instructions or how the pieces work at all so I used the placket from the Negroni shirt I just made Chris. I used the collar tutorial from Four Square Walls.
It looked ok in the mirror, but I can see a few sleeve issues here, but if I made it again I might need to have a look at how the sleeves fit.
I used a cotton chambray from Textile Traders which was a dream to sew. I really like this dress and this pattern. I think it will get a lot of wear in winter. And now I've had success with one pattern from Bootstrap patterns I'll definitely be trying more. I am very tempted to have a go at one of the jeans patterns.