Sunday, October 11, 2015

New Summer Favourites

My girls live in shorts over summer so I have had a bit of production line going and I think I have made enough to last a while. They can all be quite fussy about how their shorts fit, but I think we have found a winner in the Sassy Shorts pattern.
I have made a few pairs from cotton with pockets.

And a few pairs from rayon without pockets. This rayon is quite shifty and it was so much easier to leave the pockets off. I didn't bother matching the pattern on the front and back as the repeat was so big so these were very quick to make.
I've also found a new favourite t-shirt pattern for me - the Seafarer. I think I've made 5 so far and I know I haven't finished yet.

3 comments:

Sew Surprising said...

Im guessing its been production line sewing ;) I used to love the knitwits tshirt pattern and a kwiksew one, the girls will enjoy Summer Im sure :)

Stacey @ bakercourt said...

So productive! Love the wonder woman print too.

Stacey @ bakercourt said...

So productive! Love the wonder woman print too.