I started Butterick 4914 the other night and finished it while Olive slept yesterday. I added the band to the neckline which I cut to just under 2" wide. I think I have found the perfect width and this is definitely my preferred way to finish a stretchy neckline at the moment. I made this with more cheap polyester stretch from Spotlight.
Once again I used the sleeves from Simplicity 3775. I have not thought much about sleeves before but the shape can completely change the look of a garment. Even though this looks a lot like Simplicity 3775 the pattern pieces are different shapes. The Butterick one fits me a lot better.
I would have taken some photos of me wearing it but that would have involved brushing my hair, shaving my legs and finding a decent bra so I
threw it on the ground artfully arranged it on the floor.
This pattern is out of print, but you might be able to find it on ebay or etsy.