- Made from quarter log cabin blocks.
- I decided it needed some sashing between the blocks and cream/white just seemed to work.
- I used a jelly roll of Woodland Bloom from Moda for the top and the binding.
- There is still a few bits and pieces left.
- I really like working with jelly rolls - it is amazing what you can do with 2.5" strips.
- I think it is about 150cm square.
- I quilted it in a random grid - didn't measure how far apart the lines were. One way has them a lot closer together and a lot more lines than the other way.
- It is not perfect, but I love it.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Woodland Bloom Quilt
The Woodland Bloom quilt is finished! A bit about it in point form