I really should finish something already on the needles, but nothing was inspiring me so I started some new Jaywalker socks.
The start of a cardigan for my niece Emme.
Sue tagged me for the movie meme a few weeks ago. Living in the country and having children means I haven't actually been to the movies since September 2004 so it's taken me a while to think about this.
1. One movie that made you laugh - The Castle.
2. One movie that made you cry - I'm not a cryer. If you see me cry at a movie it means I have really bad PMT - just back away slowly.
3. One movie that you loved as a child - I didn't see many movies as a child - I remember being taken to see The Man from Snowy River
4. One movie you've seen more than once - Dangerous Liaisons and a lot of 80s movies like Ferris Bueller and The Breakfast Club.
5. One movie you loved, but were embarrased to admit it - Girls Just Want to Have Fun, we used to watch this a lot when we were young. Funny Sarah Jessica Parker never mentions this one.
6. One movie you hated - Knocked Up - barely got half way before I gave up on it.
7. One movie that scared you - I once went to a double of The Clockwork Orange and Natural Born Killers.
8. One movie that bored you - I'm not big on childrens movies, Shrek, Nemo etc I can't sit through them.
9. One movie that made you happy - The Princess Bride
10. One movie that made you miserable - Dead Man Walking
11. One movie that you werent brave enough to see - Can't think of one
12. One movie characted you've fallen in love with - this was really tricky and I can't think today.
13. The last movie you saw: The Nanny Diaries - I was really disappointed.
14. The next movie you hope to see: Can't wait to see The Sex and the City Movie.
I'm not tagging anyone, but if you have any good suggestions for what I should rent next from the DVD shop as soon as I am not so sleep deprived let me know.