Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hats and Rain

The last two days have been about hats and rain here. It is so nice to hear the rain on the roof after a very very dry winter.
So we have spent the time inside. Eva has been playing and I have been cutting out hats and then cutting out some more hats and then sewing them up.
I'm hoping I have lots for Upmarket on the 28th November.

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:03 PM

    It has been a little wet over here today, hasn't it? I got drenched walking to school and back this afternoon, and was wishing I had taken a hat!
    I'm hoping to finally get to Upmarket this time, I hope it goes well for you.
    Flick

    ReplyDelete
  2. again, I've been gardening. Off for a sewing weekend on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fabrics! Good luck at Upmarket...I am assuming it is like a craft fair? Stay dry :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish you happy day! :) Pretty fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kate, I'm planning to come for a visit this time! Lv Lee

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'm sure i've missed it - but do you sell the patterns to the hats?

    xo
    the "other" eva

    ReplyDelete